On Wednesdays I share what I just read, what I’m currently reading, and what I plan on reading next.
What I just read:
1. The Sparrow -by Denna M. Davis ⭐️⭐️ (review pending on onlinebookclub.org)
I am not allowed to say much about the online book club reviews. I will post the link to it later on when it’s approved.
2. The Watchmaker’s Doctor -by G.M.T. Schuilling ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Another online book club review which I posted yesterday.
3. The Wicked King -by Holly Black ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I posted all about this amazing book last week ♥️
What I’m currently reading:
1. The Red Scrolls of Magic -by Cassandra Clare
This has been a much anticipated book on my TBR list. It came out this month and it just became available for me to read on Overdrive.
2. Crooked Kingdom -by Leigh Bardugo
This book started right in the middle of the action and I love it for now. I had to put it on hold to finish The Red Scrolls of Magic before it expires.
3. Legendary -by Stephanie Garber
This is a re-read because Finale (the 3rd book in this series) is coming out soon, and I had to brush up on the events of this book.
What I will read next:
1. One Dark Throne -by Kendare Blake
I better get to this one soon before I forget everything that happened on the first book.
2. Daughter of the Pirate King
I just picked this one up while on vacation. I heard the second one in the series is also really good.
That’s all for now guys!
What’s on your WWW lists? Leave a comment below!